Friday, August 14, 2009

Two New Itens On Ebay on Saturday

This is my first doll from
go and take a look , there great tutorials
The name of the Icon Angel is Pearl and she is 16.5" tall
and she will be on my EBAY SHOP tomorrow Saturday.








I hope that some one can use this book.
I ended up having two of them and am selling the best one.
this book is perfect for thous of you that make dolls.
it is pack with dozens and dozens of doll dress patterns.
it will start at $5.00 on Saturday.
click on pic and it will take you to my shop.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the angel. Is her base a candlestick? It looks beautiful.

my tiny studio said...

thank you Sugar Donkey Doll.
the doll is two small table legs but they can be made with a wooden candlestick.

Mattydolls said...

Your angel is beautiful! Love it, the face, colors....perfect!