Saturday, December 6, 2008

I Am Listing Tiny Keily And Boxes In WSOAPP

The doll measures about 17 inches tall .
The dolls' dress is from a vintage girls dress pattern
which I have modified to a doll size and it is removable .


I place especial attention to her hand-painting face.
The hair is of wool, that I have dyed and hand
stitched in place on the doll's head.

The tiny round paper mache boxes measuresments start
from about 1", 1 1/2" to 2" inches .

The shoes have been laced up with silk soie natural yarn .

The doll's body was entirely hand-painted and
was also painted wearing a Shirtwaists and bloomers .
The doll was created using raw silk fabric and was
painted, sanded, stained and painted once more to give the doll
a wonderful vintage look and feel .

The tiny round paper mache boxes measuresments
start from about 1", 1 1/2" to 2" inches .
The entire surface of tiny paper mache boxes were painted in pale colors .
All top lids of the boxes were decopatch using some
Victorian flower images and topped of with varnish glitter.

Listing on WSOAPP 12-6-08
If you are interested in this item please

Click here

1 comment:

pywackit said...

I knew I recognized that fabric.. Very beautiful as always Chris. I am giving you a blog award and you can pick it up on my blog.

Bless you
Cindy