Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Interview : Meet the artist behind Birch Berry Farms


Renee is the artist behind Birch Berry Farms .
Her style is exquisitely unique and very much her own .
It is primitive, whimsical, refreshing and just extremely beautiful .
On her blog ( http://birchberryfarms.blogspot.com/ ) one can tell the passion that Renee
puts into all of her creations .
I asked Renee three questions and these are her responses in her own words .

What would you like others to know of you and your art ?
When I create something, it usually is in my head for a while---milling around until I get it right where I want it---then I put it together---and it is NEVER really what it started to be, back when it was in my head . That typically is like how I am in person---all over the page---like a scribble mark---in between the lines scribble mark .

What advice would you give to another artist ?
I wouldn't give any and only because my art is my own----I respect that other peoples art is their own too----even if they asked me for advice about a particular piece that they are working on---I would still say that I wouldn't do that because then they would feel that their piece was wrong or just wasn't right because I thought it should be this way or maybe that way---ya know what I mean?

Were can others find your art work or get to know more about you?
On my Blog---http://birchberryfarms.blogspot.com/ It has all of my links to where I am selling and all of my information about me---

No comments: