Sunday, July 26, 2009

My first Cheater Quilt it's on Ebay


This is my first Cheater Quilt .
Special thanks to "The Cart Before The Horse" for
the instructions on how to make a cheater quilt .
This is my own cheater quilt design.
The quilt is hand-crafted and comes signed and dated by me
The quilt is a union of sewing machine and hand stitching.
The quilt will look great in someones home as a display piece.
The quilt measurements are 16 1/2 inches tall by 23 inches long.
The quilt was crafted using muslin fabric , DMC floss , colorful buttons and
was entirely hand-painted.
On the back of the quilt there are 3 loops that are holding a wooden peg ,
this will make it easy to be hung for display.

8 comments:

Abi said...

It's beautiful!

Lauralee said...

Hello. Just found your blog. I think your stuff is really interesting. New follower. Feel free to come check out my blog if you'd like.

Mattydolls said...

Love it!! I think i'm going to try making one. Love your dolls too!!

Light and Shadow Studio said...

Hey thanks for coming by and joining my site. I decided to come check yours out and was pleasantly surprised. Some great creations here and love your cheater quilt. Look forward to seeing more of your work.
Tammu

Anonymous said...

If that is your first, you did an excellent job!

Liz said...

I really, really, really love it!!! A true work of art!

Maureen said...

An awesome first quilt. I really like the colors and the design. I hope you make more this one is great.

Sasa Peace Rocks said...

Wow, I love your Quilt!! It is very magical. You Rock! :-)